Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website and the enquiry form is governed by the following terms and conditions. By using this website you accept these terms and conditions in full; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use this website or enquiry form.
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
1. By clicking Submit, you agree that you would like to be contacted by a consultant. Calls may be recorded for quality and training.
- Intellectual property
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on the website. Subject to the licence conditions below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3.Access to this website
The information provided by Pebble Protection Ltd and its associated companies on this website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any particular financial product or service.
Pebble Protection Ltd and its associated companies make no representations or warranties about the suitability of the information provided as part of our service to you. To the extent allowed by the law we disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information including any implied warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and title.
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this website as and when we may desire.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any 3rd party websites which link to this website.
4.Licence to use this website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, or print pages from this website for your own personal use only, and subject to the below restrictions.
You may not:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from this website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or attempt to edit or otherwise modify any material on this website;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Limitations of warranties and liabilities
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; and while all reasonable efforts will be made we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
We do not hold ourselves out as providing any legal, financial or other advice to you. We do not offer any advice regarding the nature or stability of any particular financial arrangement. We do not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any financial product or service offered by financial advisors who you may be introduced to through our service.
Nothing in these terms and conditions (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of this website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data or information.
- Entire Agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In Writing to: Pebble Protection Ltd, 275 featherstall Road North OL1 2NJ Oldham, United Kingdom.
By Telephone: 161 620 6488 (FAO: Complaints Manager)
By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot settle your complaint, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can find more information here by visiting the following website: